Terms and Conditions of this website
The term “Pattern in Islamic Art” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and educational use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content and images, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions then do not use this site.